Graphic Designer

 


Hello.

I hope you are fine and I am happy to see you at my gig.

I am a professional graphic designer and have 8 years of working experience in Graphic Designing.


In this gig, I am offering all services related to Graphics such as flyers, billboards, social media, etc


 I will provide you unlimited revisions and premium quality services in my gig. 


when you need a Graphic Designer, I will be your professional Graphic Designer.











Services:

  • Billboard
  • T-shirt Mockup
  • Sign Board
  • Signage
  • Billboard charts
  • Roll up banner
  • Manipulation
  • Food / Corporate / Event / Part Flyer
  • Food Menu
  • Social Media
  • Instagram Post
  • Website Banner
  • YouTube Thumbnails
  • Movie Poster
  • Clothing / Hoodies Design
  • Unique Business card 
  • Banner ads
  • Yard sign
  • Trifold brochure
  • Social Media banners
  • Website image sizing
  • Background removal
  • Logo
  • Vector Tracing
  • Photoshop editing
  • Graphic Designing
  • and much more...








 

Why you should hire me:

  • I love deadlines
  • 24/7 Loyal Customer support
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Quick Response
  • 100% accuracy

 

What you need to get started:

Let's discuss your requirements in the message box regarding your Project.


Contact me:  khiljitiger4201@gmail.com


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post